Living the dream

Living the dream
Our favorite place

Monday, May 16, 2011

Did I mention...

that I love, love, love my husband?  Yes, he has his moments.  Like planning a golf weekend on my birthday.  But then he ends up having a terrible time because he feels so guilty.  I honestly don't try to make him feel bad.  I know he is not the only man to schedule things without thinking.  But I guess we have our ways, don't we.  Anyway, he is wonderful at trying to make things up to me, overcompensating for the amount of time he has been gone.  Finding just the perfect card that sums up his feelings and getting that tear in his left eye as he tries to hold back.  A man that feels so much emotion he struggles to contain it is one in a million.  And being someone who has always tried to box up feelings and tuck them away, I appreciate his openness.  Just when I decide I am a strong, independent  woman, he comes home and wraps me in his arms and I realize there is nowhere else I would rather be.

Did I mention that?

No comments: